Thank You Elisa from http://g8countrylife.blogspot.com/ for choosing me to receive this Liebster Award. Elisa is very talented and she creates the most beautiful cards and joins many challenges. She has been such an inspiration to me. If you get a chance please go and visit her blog. The origins of the Liebster Award are somewhat unclear,but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with less then 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of their choice.
Now here is what you do as a presenter of this award
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. 3 to choose from : )
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here are the five blogs I feel deserve this award.
1 Evelyn at http://e-stamperly.blogspot.com/
2 Joann at http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com/
3 Loida at http://pinkangelspartydecorations.blogspot.com/
4 Penny at http://9hawksandadragonfly.blogspot.com/
5 Wanda at http://artbywanda.blogspot.com/
Now ladies please choose 5 blogs you feel deserve this award and thanks for all the inspiration on your blogs! (here are 3 Liebster Awards to choose for your blog, so pick one of your choice).