Friday, February 17, 2012

Here are the 3 cards I made for Sebastian

Love this bicycle image
            I like taking embossed cards and coloring the raised designs with my markers. I still need a long way to go in learning how to color with copic markers,. but I'm just having fun coloring with them.
I sure can make a mess when I'm scrapping!
    
         Anyway  for the cards I cut up some of the pattern paper suitable for a boy and  I chose some of the boy images and I punched out some simple shapes out of colored cardstock . I also colored the raised embossing with the markers.The  bicycle, airplane and car are from  some old  booklets called hot off the press. I have had them forever and they have  sheets and pattern paper with cute images in them, but nothing like the beautiful designs available today.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards...handmade cards are the best! :o)
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards for Sebastian are super nice. He is going to really enjoy them. Love the papers you used on them. His surgery is this week on March 7th. Please keep him in your prayers.
    Thanks. ANA

    ReplyDelete