Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I WON, I WON I won a prize for turning in this layout over at The Scrap Beach

This is the second layout I made for the challenge over at Kathryn from the scrap beach. It had to have the colors red white and blue.  I did a very simple layout because the boy paper I chose, from K and Company is a very busy one. I just did a little  guy in the team colors. I  cut the little boy with the cricut on white paper, so I could color him with my copics. ( It was not pretty he came out looking like he has a bad tan). I guess I'm going to have to Utube copic lessons. I did cut the white and yellow card stock trimmed them all around  I cut his outfit also with the cricut using the cartridge (every day paper dolls). I had plans to do a lot to this layout ( who am I kidding) being new and slow at this I couldn't come up with anything else. I'm still learning and having a lot of fun. Thanks for viewing

3 comments:

  1. love your blog!! for being "new" one would never know it. Thank you for stopping by to say hello on my blog. I look forward to getting to know you, apparently we have A LOT in common.
    Great job on your submissions for the scrappy bowl. good luck.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have stopped by my blog and are willing to do this for this little boy. I will be busy with a friend today shopping and making some cards for Sebastian. I want his teacher to have them before wednesday. Let hope he does. If not I guess she can take them to him at the hospital.
    I love the background you have chosen for your blog.
    Can't wait to see more of your creations. Your football layout is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to agree with Jill, for being new at this your work is beautiful. I love what you did here for the challenge. The little boy is super cute.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete